Friday, January 18, 2013

January = cabin fever

We have been getting pretty creative trying to stay entertained and active and most importantly indoors this January. With the freezing weather and flu bug running rampant we've been trying to avoid anywhere too crowded as much as possible without losing our minds. 

Jude's loving the new play room. He loves that his "tunnel" is always out and loves all of his balls in it. 

Cabin fever means we ride bikes in the house. 

Lots of baths. They waist time. He loves to play in the bath and its warm! 

Small stretches of fresh air keep us sane.  


Ventured out to the aquarium. 



Sundance is sometimes soooo awkward but we love her!

Loves his monster slippers. He's so funny about all of his Christmas gifts. He'll say "Santa gave this to 
Jude-o. Thank you Santa."

My little Chippendale




Making homemade wheat bread. Mmmmmm. Of coarse Jude has to be involved. 


Love these turkeys. 

We have been watching a little more tv then I wish. But it's better then ending up in a psychiatric unit. 

MMMMMMM. Nutritious. 

Loves to help shovel. 

"Tea-POP" another way to stay entertained inside. 



Jude's loving dinosaurs lately and we haven't been to the museum forever. We were due.





My little shopping side kick. This only last for a minute and then the freedom is just too much to handle and he's running like a wild animal. 

I found Jude like this the other day. Made me giggle. 


Can't wait to bust this out when he's 17. 

Just chilin

Loves to be pulled around in the sled. And has to be on his tummy!!

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

You are the funnest parent! It's nice enough here and I still don't go out! I suck.

Okay, I love your wallpaper!! So cool. You dress him so cute! Oh I have that same pillow that is grey and yellow striped. His playroom looks so fun! Love the blackmail pic. Too funny.

Allison said...

ok this kiddo has THE best style! I love all his outfits (secretly hoping for another boy...there...I said it). This post had me laughing so much. And where in the heck is that crazy looking girl whose up on the fooseball table's mom?! I never knew that was even going on! The bra pic of Jude - I'm pretty sure I have one of those of Marc if you need it :) just kidding. Oh i love this post! Just made my day :)