Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So this is June...

I can't believe June is gone. I wish the winter months flew by this quickly. These are just some pictures from the month to help me remember this phase in life. :)


My little supporter. I ran my first and probably my last half marathon with my sweet sister. 



Jude showing cousin Berkley some love

Summer bike rides one of my favorite things in the world

He put his hulk hands on time out after punching mommy in the face. Naughty gloves. 

He's on a super hero kick. He loves to watch the play menu of The Incredibles and run around doing his flips and jumps and my favorite the stance. 

Date night at the Real game

Sometimes it gets too quiet in the house and now that Jude can open the doors to go outside I have to act fast. But sometimes I find cute things. 


Sometimes I find this sweet scene though

He's getting better and better and riding his bike. I'm one proud momma. 

Captain America Jumps

Another one of our favorite things. Hiking... can't get enough



Captain America Popsicles are the latest and greatest thing in our life.  


Such a water hound

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Way to go on the marathon! I'd never be able to do that! Fun pics!!