Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Fourth of July week

We partied pretty much all week. Naps were off and bed time was a suggestion. But we survived and had such a good time. 

Kristyn and Nick invited us on their boat the other night. Jude was obsessed with the tube. Not only did he want "More! More! More!" he wanted "Fast! Fast! Fast!"



Jude and I went up to Tibble Fork the other day. I had forgotten how beautiful it was. 










Every time we take him to a Real game we go to this park first to burn some energy and he was doing this cute thing where he wanted a kiss every time he passed this. 

Almost game time

So excited. He loves to cheer and applaud. 

Loved the fireworks! They were a little scary but so interesting. 

Jude and Nyla on the fourth. I walked by them and found them like this. 

My lil super hero

Every year for as long as I can remember my mom lays blankets out in front of the Marriott center and we all come out and watch the fireworks. 

Daddy took the next day off work and we rode the Alpine slide in Park City for the first time. It was awesome. 


Cousin Nixon had an awesome Real birthday party. Jude had a blast. 


The weather wasn't good enough to camp out but we went up and had a fun fire and tin foil dinners that were so yummy. We had a great time chatting and letting the kids run around in the dirt. 


I love that he is 100% boy. I love everything little boy. It just melts my heart. 

Jude tries to act like a Momma's boy but every  now and then he cuddles up to Daddy and I just love these sweet moments. 

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

So fun he goes to the games! Yes, Utah is beautiful! Looks like you had a fun Holiday!