Wednesday, April 9, 2014

waiting for the babe

We're still winding down the clock waiting for our lil dude to make his arrival. I'm surprised we haven't seen him yet from what my doctor said last week, but that is totally fine with me. I think I am the only pregnant person who would actually love to go all the way to my due date. 

We celebrated this amazing woman's 70th birthday. I know she secretly wanted a baby to be born on her birthday. Sorry to disappoint. 

We spent a rainy afternoon at the aquarium.  

Sunday dinner at Grandma D's. I caught this sweet scene. I'm so grateful these boys are so nice to Jude who is a few years younger and they let him tag along. 

A beautiful day at the park. We had such a great time hanging out at the park in some amazing weather. 

Loves being a "soccer guy" I hope this means he'll actually have fun when his soccer team starts up soon. 

This picture he made from preschool had Marc and I rolling. It's of George's Washington. I couldn't throw it away until I documented it. 

1 comment: