Saturday, May 3, 2014

The life of two

So far I am loving my little duo. Avi sleeps 24/7 and Jude can't stop mauling him. Since the second Jude met him he wants him to be his. And Marc and I get in the way of that a lot. Jude has been 100% different then I thought he was going to be. I expected him to be mad that I wasn't giving him as much attention. Instead he gets mad that I interfere with him doing whatever he wants with Avi. He also wants to do whatever Avi is doing. 

Here are some of my favorite moments that we've caught. 




We try to keep Jude's smothering to this but they look more like....

THIS!!

Showing Avi his soccer uniform






Testing out my Christmas present. The MOMMAROO. I love it so far. 




Gotta love having a baby in spring. We love joining big brother in the backyard. 

Love waking up to this little face

We love our new wheels. 

I can't get enough of this little putty ball on my chest.

more snoozing


On our way to our two week check.

We love our new bath.

He changes a little every day

Daddy had a rough night?? 

Dressing up with brother. Or brother dressing him up.

Still finding some quality time with my captain

Started soccer. He has a hard time with other kids taking the ball from him. It's a work in progress. 

He has been amazing and napped almost everyday since we came home. It's been glorious!

I looked out the window and found Jude riding Sundance. 

Daddy's loving his new little boy



Hanging with my boys

Really! That face kills me. 

I have been promising him a Dinosaur museum day for weeks and he hasn't forgotten. I finally delivered. 

This pretty much sums up this boy


Cruising to the park

Another babe! Avi and a twin cousin that was born 3 weeks after him and we are equally in love with this cool dude! 

Backyard shenanigans. Please let this warm weather hang around.  

No comments: