Friday, June 6, 2014

Memorial day and beyond

One of my favorite hang out spots





My little captains

Jude had his last day of preschool the other day. this is the closest I could get him to stand to his preschool teacher. We loved Mrs. Kristin. 

More Captain Jr







It got too quiet the other day and I found this guy passed out!!

Sacked out 

Watching Mommy in the kitchen

Cousin time on memorial day. The Murdock crew was kind enough to invite us up and we played ALL day. 




I've been gushing over his eyelashes, They have grown out of no where. 






This guy passed out watching the IPad while I was in the shower the other day.

Big smiles all day long

I tried jogging with jude on the treadmill the other day. It actually was a lot of fun.

He has stolen our hearts. Even Jude can't get enough of him. I wish he could. 







POOL DAY!!

Slept pretty well until a gust of wind almost blew him into the pool

Jude is feeling pretty awesome and free with his floaty vest. He also scared us half to death when we took the vest off and were packing up to go. He slipped back in the water unnoticed and was under water when Ali saw him and Marc jumped into rescue him. Such a wake up call for his slacker mommy. The vest doesn't come off any more. 

Sunning with Nix


Jude loves to do whatever Avi is doing. 

I'm dying to get my hair done so I am teaching this guys to take a bottle for me. So far he's doing awesome. 

Avi spends a lot of time naked trying to stay cool.


Our first canyon excursion 






Baby blue eyes






Swaddled and happy

Not a creature was stirring except for the mommy who never sleeps. :)

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

So fun! What cute boys. Looks like you're adjusting great to being a mom of two! Is tough though huh? Avi has already gotten so big! Love his blue eyes!