Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Thanksgiving

We tried to soak up these last few hot days. We got the boys to the beach and did a little hiking but the cold came fast. 
The evenings are really cold. We have to get super bundled up. But the days are still mostly beautiful and nice.



Marc and Jude took a Kayak out and had so much fun. Avi and I threw rocks on the beach and chased birds. 

We cruised up to Aliso Beach. It was heavenly.


The other night Marc and I had so much fun playing with the boys getting pictures. I think we took close to 1000 pictures. 
     

We had a fun night in Huntington and got dinner and walked the pier. 

This boy and his cars. He kills me. He plays with his cars ALL day. He runs them all over the couch. I find them in the couch in hoards. From what I have been told his Dad was the same way. 


More Disney....

Fresh new hair cuts

We had so much fun at the toy store the other day. It helped pass the time while Daddy was away on a business trip. 

Jude insisted we bring Daddy back when he got home. 

Avi caught a fun bug and passed out in my lap. 

Jude loves to make messy crafts.

Avi and I went out for some fresh air while Jude was in school. 

Jude Tested for his Yellow belt and did SO GOOD. He was so proud of himself. 

I love to hold my sleeping baby when he lets me. (and when its not the middle of the night.)

Jude had a cute Thanksgiving feast at school. He told me we should have pumpkin pie more. 

Then we packed up the car and headed for Utah. We were so lucky to stay in the Duncan's beautiful mountain home. We had such an amazing time.

It luckily wore the boys right out for our long drive back. 

1 comment:

Audrey {Crisp} said...

I find cars in the couch too! ; ) so funny! I love the land of nod!