Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween


I think if Jude-O knew what a lame party we were going to have on Halloween, he may have stayed put a little longer. He is growing like crazy and doing really well. Still needing his oxygen and we have come to accept the fact that he will probably come home on oxygen. We just can't believe someday he will come home. Yikes! :) He now weighs 6 lbs 5 oz and is 19 inches long!! He's doing great. Just learning how to eat, which is really hard work for such a little guy! Marc and I are just so in love with him and can't wait for him to come home and rock our world.

As you can see we ran over to build a bear and bought Jude his first Halloween costume. They work great for preemies! Wish I could take credit for the idea. Thanks to Jude's former next door crib mate! :) Anyway, We took probably close to a thousand pics of this great first Halloween. Feast your eyes upon these! What a stinkin cutey!





5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute! Happy Halloween!

Marriott said...

Love that plump pumpkin...

Thanks so much for letting me stop by the other night. I can't believe how much he's changed in a 2 weeks!

Makenzie said...

Lindsay, just stumbled over your blog! Your little jude is just precious! I am so glad he is doing well and getting squishy for you! Happy halloween to your adorable family!

Anonymous said...

ohh my GOSH what a little stud! i still need to come see him. you look GREAT linds!!

Kristyn said...

He's killing me! love the new pics - are dying to come by and squeeze that little guy!
xo