Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jinx!

So I will just keep my big fat mouth shut. I thought we could go a week without Jude-0 being in pain. WRONG!! Daddy noticed he was really fussy and then I thought, ya know.... This is how he acts when his ears are buggin him. So I called and went in this morning and sure enough. He has two little red ears. Shesh! So they will see if his little body can get rid of this one and if not we get to have tubes put in his ears which I would welcome if it meant no more ear infections. Next week we get to do his 4/2 month check up and shots so hopefully that won't be too rough for him. I think he could use a break. Anyway here is a cute pic of him all ready for his doctors appt. Thanks again for checkin in on us. :)

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So sad... Hope his ears feel better!

Allison said...

this is my favorite picture of him so far! oh my goodness i could eat him up!

the misses said...

Cutest picture EVER!!

Joy ~ Kurt said...

O my goodness dunc! He is sooooo adorable! REALLY!