Friday, February 4, 2011

Learning, sick, learning

I've been trying to teach Jude how to sleep on his own. Up until last week. He has been sleeping on me. I love to snuggle him. But I know it's not very practical. So it was time for me to be strong and let him sleep on his own. He does really good sometimes and others... not so much. The hardest part for me is being able to tell if he is ready. We also had a Doctor appointment yesterday and he still has a little red ear, but it is getting better. He also got three shots, a poke on his finger and to top it all off. I smashed his finger in the buckle on the car seat. It was a rough day. I'm glad it is behind me. We will just keep truckin along and these ear infection days will so be behind us.

All alone in his crib. Such a big boy!


Cute lil' bugger! Such a little boy.

No comments: