Thursday, February 10, 2011

Getting so big!

Jude is just growing like crazy. He has been rolling over for a couple of weeks now. Even though he did stop while he had those darn infections but he's back to it and he is also starting to laugh. Especially when I sing to him. I guess my singing could make anyone laugh. Here I come American Idol. Well not much to report on other then just growing and learning. We are anxiously awaiting our baby cousins arrival who wants to come late. She may be Jude's complete opposite. :)
Bonding with Sundance The fam Loves his Dr Seuss books

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

; ) Love the pic of all of you!

Allison said...

still trips me out to see a "Family Picture" of you three. I guess I just can't quite believe Marc's a dad! :)
Love the pic of Sundance mauling Jude. And I LOVE that we got to see him a bit the other day.
His cousin could use some pointers from him about getting down here... what is she doing?!?! I can't even believe she's still in my tummy.