Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Train show

Aside from taring a house apart and peicing it back together we were able to find some time to head up to the train show that Marc has marked on his mental canlendar weeks ago. It was fun. Jude was really curious and after not too long he wanted to attack the trains. That's when we took him outside to play on the huge real trains that they have. They are really creepy in a cool way. We had a lot of fun and it felt good to get out of our kitchen.

Train show pics








Sometimes Jude freaks me out how smart he can be. He put these all on by himself. He also is really into that circle thing (speaking of smart) that you pull the two ends and the shapes fall out and you fit them back in. He is surprisingly really good at it.


My "B"


The sleeping "B"


I'm pretty sure he already thinks he is pretty awesome. I love the way he chills on his bike. The one hand lean kills me.


Who the heck is this little boy and what has he done with my baby!!


Quickly want to do a before and after of our kitchen

Before (don't mind the breast milk :)



After

6 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun that train show looks! Okay how did you get so much breast milk??? Holy crap! Ha... I pumped exclusively for the first 6 weeks and never had more than 3 extra bottles.. Okay sorry if that's tmi. I LOVE your kitchen makeover! Great call on the white cabinets! Love that light fixture above the table too! You rock!

Allison said...

Nevermimd the breast milk .... Ya right! No-can-do from an envious milk-less woman! But back to the kitchen, it turned out sooo well, I can't say it enough. Your house looks like it's out of a magazine!

Allison said...

Oh and who enjoyed the train show more....Marc or Jude? So cute that Marc has someone to share his model train love with (or was that just another one of his weird phases) ha ha. :). Just kidding ya bro!!!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

That picture of him on his bike makes me think "Don't catch me ridin' dirtah" hahahah All cute little photos! I love the kitchen make over! It looks really good!

gina bina said...

I LOVE the white kitchen. In my dream life I have a white kitchen :).

Anonymous said...

your kitchen looks fabulous! and Jude is the biggest littlest stud I know;)