Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Here's to March!!

We have been going to the aquarium a lot and hit the zoo again too. Every time we go Jude seems to like it more and more. He is still very in love with himself. Finds his reflection in everything and flirts with himself. He is a very silly little boy.

The aquarium. I wonder how Jude caught that cold. He kisses all of these big animal things and gives them a sweet little hug. He also made me sing insy winsy spider while he looked at this spider for like an hour.




Peek-a-boo at the zoo
(was really into the elephants this time)


Heading to church. I don't know what it is about kids in church clothes. It kills me. (a side note for myself, I always sit on the top step of our house and Jude comes running and plops his chest against my back and wraps his arms around my neck so I can carry him down the stairs piggy back style.)



We have been painting our kitchen and I thought Jude was so clever. I didn't even realize he was really watching me when I noticed he found an empty paint brush and would dip it in Sundance's water and come paint the wall with me. Smarty pants.



Random pics.
Starting to realize head phones are cool.


This boy knows how to chillax!! He always gets his foot propped up on things and lounges. Does it all the time when he's eating too.


I have to post this for blackmail proposes later. He is very curious about Sundance's Bum. :) lifts her tail to get a real good look. He's starting to get a little pokey though. Time to stop that. :)


Just checkin himself out in the garbage can reflection. Are all kids this obsessed with their reflection???


We went for a walk in the hills behind our house. Jude found a mud puddle and I let him play until he was trying to lay down in it and eat it. Yum.




And here comes St. Patrick's day. That I love for some reason!!!

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

He's So cute! I wanna see pics of your house! That's cute he likes to look at his reflection! I don't blame him!

Allison said...

I love his self esteem!! If only we all loved ourselves that much :) :)

Him lounging in his chair is too cute for words. What a stud.