Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hawaii .5


There was just so much fun in Hawaii that it deserves another post. Really, I was getting burnt out the first go around and am realizing I want to add more. :) Jude, did great and the plane, both ways. He was really amazing. Didn't sleep a whole lot but was really good and just stayed in our seat the entire time. He started say a bunch of new words. My favorite is Turtle. Which sounds like "tuh-tle" I think it was such an appropriate word to bring back from Hawaii as well. We hit the beach everyday I think and some days it was more fun then others for him. He always was up for getting in his floating "tuh-tle" and just float, float, float. More pics. My awesome sis in law brought her awesome camera that is to the power of ten the camera that ours is. She got some darling pics of the kiddies. Get your "awes" ready. Thanks Al! SMOOTCH!
We also bought one of those dinky water cameras. Glad we did! :)
Glad I got that out of my system. I could say so much more and post a thousand more pics but I hear someone talking in their crib. Guess I'll go set him free. :) One more cute pic!!!!
wasn't that worth it!! :)

1 comment:

gina bina said...

Everyone looks so happy and beautiful when in Hawaii! I love that he started saying turtle, how appropriate!