Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mommy's Mommy notes



We are loving may. Cannot get enough of this perfect weather. We are always outside which keeps us both sane. Poor Daddy has to work nonstop so Mommy can blow all the money on fun activities. :) We go up the canyon quite a bit and lots of bike rides. Just a few Mommy notes. Jude's favorite activity right now is throwing rocks. It's 10x the fun if we go somewhere he can throw the rocks in water. He is getting so big and acting it as well. He loves to interact with Marc and I. Marc taught him how to tickle us and it is so funny to him. Every morning when I tell him lets go have breakfast. He immediately starts putting in his request. Chips and Salsa. Although I would actually love chips and salsa for every meal, I have to deliver a big let down to him and give him something a little more breakfasty. He is obsessed with taking the garbage cans in and out. He cannot understand why we don't push them all over town. He is also into and has been forever I have just never made a note of it, any nursery rhyme type song that has accompanying hand gestures. LOVES them!! He is also a totally sucker for anything soft. Yesterday at the store he found a cookie monster hanging on a wall and ran over ripped it off and laid on top of it. He will do this with pillows and blankies as well. He refers to himself as baby and I am Mom mom. Marc is of coarse crystal clear daddy. Loves watching motorcycles as well. He also does this funny thing when he runs. He tucks his left arm in and swings his right arm really fast. Not sure he goes a lot faster then his walk which makes that much cuter. I think that should bring me up to speed on him when I have forgotten all the madness of this age. :) Just a few pics. I am in a total picture taking slump.

Besties!!

Busy throwing rocks out back.

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

He sound so fun and funny. I'm loving the short hair actually! He's a doll face!