Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summertime and the livin is easy

We are surviving this summer staying as close to water as possible. I have learned for Jude all he really needs is the hose. It doesn't matter what kooky water stuff I have bought nothing will compete with the hose. 


We went to the Veterans pool the other day and Jude was obsessed with the slides. I finally had to tell him they were all gone or night night or something so we could leave. He'd say "one, two, three... WEEEEEEE!"



All the boy cousins on the Duncan side. Splashing where I am pretty sure it is prohibited. Boys will be boys. :)


Sucker for anything soft. 


I used to think I wanted all boys, but I think somewhere in me I kinda want a little girl. Although I would never style her hair like this. 




Besties love to watch out the window


Throwing food to the ducks!!


Grandma's candy drawer. Jude goes straight for this thing. He can hardly reach to see what's in there but he feels around and is never disappointed. 



Totally going through a Motorcycle phase right now


Loves his blocks right now. It's so fun to build things and then knock them down. 


*Also a little side note, that tiger in the background. Jude will roll and jump on that guys for the longest time. He LOVES his tiger. 

5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So fun! That candy stash looks amazing! Is your soda the karlstad from IKEA? I think I wanna get that one... His hair style is hilarious. Love how he's best friends with the doggy! So cute. You look great too!!

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

Yeah it is from ikea. We've loved it.

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

Oh, and thanks ha ha:)

Allison said...

he is sooo BOY it kills me.
i love the pic of my moms candy drawer...we all need at least one of those pictures of our kids in our "scrapbooks". that drawer is a huge part of their childhood (and my adulthood) :)

Allison said...

oh & the picture of you and Jude kissing at the pool is ridiculous! You sooo need to blow that one up for Marc's desk.