Thursday, August 2, 2012

fittin it all in

We are determined to fit all of our to do's this summer in and since it's getting down to the wire we are squeezing them all in. This week we managed to pull off a soccer game, boating, trip to SLC to play on the old timey swings, ect... It has been so busy. Jude has been so good to just be along for the ride. He loves exploring and is always so happy to just go outside and run around. He is totally into slides right now and the color yellow. There is a yellow slide by my mom's that has his mind blown. He has mastered most colors and is currently working on the ABC's. I swear this kid is a genius. But what mother doesn't think that about their kid. :)

Lets start at the soccer game. This was Jude's first soccer game. Some how it just worked out to be his first. We couldn't believe that it took that long to get us all to a game. He did great. Pounded his hot dog like I have never seen him eat before. I was so glad he got to be in the crowd to hear them sing the real chant after a goal. He's loved watching it online for ever. I think it totally blew his mind. Then at Half time daddy got to go down on the field and kick a few shots in front of thousands of people. I was so proud of him doing something that forced him outside of his comfort zone. 




(Leo was also a huge mind blower)



Up at Liberty park. Jude could have spent a week up there. 




Slowed down with a bug. Had a fever around 102. UGH!!



Perked up for some boating. It couldn't have been more awesome for him. It was a YELLOW boat. 

The three youngest boys




Loved splashing his feet on the back

Loved even more... Tubing and could be seen from the boat clapping his hands in approval

But loved even more... Wake surfing. He loved this to the point of annoyance. :) Sounds rude I know but he was not wanting to share and it was a full boat. 

Grandma's yellow slide and yellow swing






Random pic of me doing his hair but I just thought he was too dang handsome to not snap a pic. 


NEIL DIAMOND!! HOT AUGUST NIGHT! For mother's day Marc gave me two tickets to Neil diamond. Probably hoping for a fun night out with me, but I ditched him at home with a sick baby and my mom and I headed up for a FANTASTIC show. Still got it Neil!! 


No photos. PSH! Whateve!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww him in his lil REAL jersey. so cute. and we were seriously so close to each other at the Neil Concert! WTF?! :)