Tuesday, September 25, 2012

If you're going to San Francisco

We were so fortunate to tag along on yet another business venture of Marc's. Ali, Nyla and Nixon came as well and were probably the biggest highlight for Jude. He loves them. We struggled a little bit on the way home. I forgot my ID and Ali forgot her keys. That made things interesting but it luckily all worked out. Phew!!

We ate at Starbucks every morning! YUM!

 We got a ton of great Golden Gate shots!!







Marc knew of this amazing beach just below the Golden Gate where we got most of these pics. But some of the foolin around down there were my favorites. 
 

                                       

                                        

We also rented a car to head down to Santa Cruz for the day. We had such a great time and the highlight were the Sea lions that you could get so close to. Jude did not want to leave. 







We also made sure to sights like Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard St., Union Square (where the kids played and jumped and got all their energy out.) 
 
















Last but not least. My little business man!

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Oh my gosh! I die over these. He's so cute. Best age to travel with. Love those suspenders. You got the best shots at Golden Gate Bridge! (Can't believe I thought you were in NY) haha.