Friday, October 19, 2012

Awesome Autumn

This has been such a beautiful fall season, we are trying to do all the fall things too. We made pumpkin cookies, painted a pumpkin, built a Halloween candy house, Oktoberfest. This is the best season of all of them and there is no better place to spend it then in Utah. It can't be beat. 

Jude's loving his birthday presents. 

Carried this Alligator from his birthday cake around for a full day. It got pretty disgusting by the time I threw it out. 

Loving all the Halloween stuff everywhere. He is extra curious about witches, ghosts, pumpkin/jack-o-lanterns, and wolves.


Painting pumpkins. 


A hot fall day


I babysat my neighbors two girls and one is a baby and I busted out the bumbo to feed her in and Jude was suddenly all about it. Shocker.

Oktoberfest at snowbird is a must for fall. We LOVE it and Jude was old enough for the sledding this year. 



Jude caught two bugs this October so far and the most recent one he had a temp over 102 degrees. Daddy was so sweet sitting there watching him sleep so concerned.  

His first chicken noodle soup when sick. :(

I'm just amazed at how quickly the weather can change. We went from sweating to death in tank tops to sweaters and hats and think blankies in what felt like a week. 

This sand turtle is the the most amazing things ever!! (Thanks Kristyn.) Jude will play in it for hours while I busy myself in the house. (Before you call DCFS, I can always see him through the glass door or the window, take a breathe.)


Jude wants Mac 'n Cheese (A.K.A. Yellow Pasta) for breakfast every morning lately. I am just happy he'll eat something. I could careless what it was. :)
                                               

He's fascinated with our neighbors witch. (It's one of those that looks like it flew into the side of the house.)

Grandma and Grandpa moved recently and Grandma gave Jude this car ramp thing. He is obsessed. 

Making our Halloween house. Marc and I quickly took this project over. Poor Jude got to eat it the next day though. 


Walking in an autumn wonderland. Trying to take advantage of the canyon leaves before they are totally gone. Tear. 

Collecting rocks to throw off the bridge.







A family pic. WAHOOO!!!


Our forgotten child. We still love her but she has definitely taken a back seat since Jude showed up.  

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

I LOVE this time of the year too. So much fun. I'm sure funner with kids and when they can understand too. You guys do the funnest things. He's such a sweetie!