Monday, March 18, 2013

Is it winter, spring or summer....

aside from the freak weather we are having, we are having so much fun. One minute we are bundled with hats and coats, the next a swim suit and flip flops. Jude is so silly and is literally talking non stop in full sentences. He can recognize the majority of his ABC's. He's a smarty. I'd love to see him in preschool if he's ever leave my side. He's my little partner in crime. 


Some day I am going to miss this sweet scene. Jude loves to walk Sundance. 


Jude-o and his daddy. Every free second Daddy has is spent doing something silly. 

I love this. It is just so little boy. 

He hands his hands in his pockets a lot lately. I think it is super adorable. 

Then a preview of summer came and we took advantage and got water out and everything. 

Jude is in loooove with bugs. He followed this fly around for about 30 minutes. 

This is his attempt to hug the fly after several kisses. 


Then back to winter. I wanted to take Jude up skiing on more time before the snow was gone. I am so glad I did. He got even better. Maybe it had something to do with his crazy daddy being there to motivate him. 

We took Jude out on a date Friday night. We got some yummy food and Monsters Inc in 3D just happened to be playing at the theaters. It was so meant to be. 

We let Jude pick out a candy and he was really good to wear his special glasses.

Once again...Daddy is testing the laws of gravity and Jude loves to be his guinea pig. 


No comments: