Friday, March 8, 2013

My Baby Boy

Jude-o! Your parents are so smitten with you. We often sit and talk about how cute we think you are and discus the silly things you do and say. Your daddy would do anything for you. If you find an interest in something. Your daddy is suddenly just and interested and is on a mission to find everything that has to do with your latest love affair. He adores you. I love watching you two wrestle when he gets home from work everyday. You two have a darling relationship and your bond literally gets stronger everyday. Your momma is a sucker for you too. We have so much fun together everyday. I love showing you new things and taking you around to explore. You are such a tender, sweet little boy and I could snuggle you in my arms forever. 

Being silly visiting the girls I used to work with. 

You looove Sundance and are almost constantly messing with her. But learning to be really soft with her too. 

You love to go sledding. You spend hours going up and down. 

So sweet! I never want to forget these days. 

Mr Miami. Daddy brings you home a souvenir from every work trip. This shirt is your latest. 

You love to help out with everything. 


You love the new undies I picked out. Now if Mommy can teach you how to wear them. 

No one can make a mess like you.

This looks like some crazy guy you'd find hunting with his bare hands in the wilderness.

We took my sweet nephew out for a farewell dinner the other day. He leaves to join the few, the proud...The Marines. We are so proud of him.  We'll miss him like crazy and we appreciate his sacrifice. 

We still like spending time at Thanksgiving point.

Lately Jude has been doing this funny thing with his hands. He gets so excited and tells me his hands are hugging. He holds his hands like this for several minutes and repeats to me "Hands hugging!"

SKIING
on a whim the other day I rented some skis and took Jude up to Sundance. He looooved it. I pretty much spent the morning just pulling him around. He was loving the idea of it though. 





Stopping to eat some snow


Cooling down with a snack in the fridge after skiing. 

After nap time and lunch we headed out for some more skiing. This time we just went up American Fork Canyon and skied on the cross country trail. It was perfect for him. And he was actually skiing on his own. 








1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

What a cool kid! Love the bond between daddy and son too! Love that Miami shirt! Hugging hands! So cute!