Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Potty Trainee

I can hardly believe what I am typing. I sometimes can't believe that I have a baby, and not only do I have a baby, he isn't even a baby anymore. He's a little boy who is now running around in big boy undies. My heart can hardly take it. I feel like he literally grew two inches from one day to the next. I even measured him I was so sure. He didn't physically but he did in my mind. He has done really well with potty training. He's such a smart little turkey. He still has accidents here and there but he is doing really really well. I am so proud of him. 

The first morning of potty training Jude woke up to this. 

He was ready to get started right away. 

And it begins......

Don't worry. This had not been used yet. :) 

This was after the first day of potty training. 5X on the potty. I thought that was pretty good for day one. 

Lots of running nakey for a few days. 



Sometimes it takes a little while to take care of business. A little light reading helps the time go by.

It was my mom's birthday and we even ventured out to take her out for dinner with no accidents. So proud. 

Jude missed my mom's Easter egg hunt and she made it a lot of fun the next time we came over. 

It is 100% spring. So hot one day, rain the next, snow the next.

Spring hikes


This boy and his daddy are so in love with one another. I just love to watch them.


Trying to put himself to sleep in my bed. Nice try. 

Some day I hope these two dudes share and apartment.



Love these three turkeys. Nyla thought I was from girls gone wild. 

 



Some days I love the view out my window more then other days. Lots of wild animals. :)

Can't get enough of my grown up little boy in his big boy undies. 

Riding the train all by himself. We weren't aloud to sit by him. 

He thought the water fountains at the Gateway were the greatest thing he'd ever seen. 

Love my pit bull. I appreciate her even more on the lonely nights Marc is gone. 

Melting my heart with his backpack. He's too much. 

I watched my sister's three kids the other day for a few hours and I was so proud I kept them all alive! Go me!!

5 comments:

gina bina said...

Potty training!! I'm so proud of him too!

R+M said...

Jude just couldn't be cuter!! Yay for being potty trained! I feel you about your pup too. When Ryan is gone, Lola sleeps under the covers with her head on his pillow. I love having her here when he's gone!

Audrey Crisp said...

Good job!! I'm so dreading this! He's doing so well! Glad the weather is warning up! Cute pictures! Love his backpack!

marieaduncan said...

Love Love Love looking at your site Lindsay. I love that little guy to death too. You are an amazing Mom.

Alec said...

I am just going to lay your son down on the ground and just take a look at his smooth little boy penis. Then when he is on the train I would definitely be sitting next to him and i would be unbuttoning his pants Pulling his pants down and sticking my hand down in his underwear fondling his smooth little boy penis then I would pull the front of his underwear down and I would stroke his penis making it bigger then I would suck on his penis then I would jerk his penis off until he spurts his cum out then I would put my head down in between his legs and lick his penis head clean tasting his sweet little boy cum I would tell him you taste so yummy especially for a smooth little boy with a cute smooth pubescent little boy penis then I would put his penis back into his underwear then I would just stick my hand in his underwear and stroke his penis off until he spurts his cum