Friday, May 31, 2013

May happenings

(Jude just after spraying himself in the face with the hose.)


I cannot believe May has come and gone. Jude is at such a fun age. We are so in love with him. He would still eat crackers and milk for every meal if I let him. Obsessed with water. Which is perfect timing with the weather warming up. I try to just give him his "Boo" and blankie when he's sleeping. It is like a magical on and off switch. If Jude has them he literally shuts down. It is so wonderful at times. Makes it harder and harder to wean it. :) 


He always wraps his blankie around his head. Such a goof. 

Snugly little guy.  

Loves a good project. 


We were just about to embark on a little bike ride when Jude stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted an ant hill. He jumped off and inspected them for about ten minutes then was giving them hugs. 


Busy in his toys 

Like I said... This kid loves a good project. Helping me put together our flower baskets. 

The other day we got to babysit my friends little boy for the day and they had such a great time. Jude finally learned his name was Zac and not snack. 


I thought they looked just like two old men in a hot tub. 


Chow time

We even did a Costco run. These two were diggin the samples. 

I was tripping out to have two cuties in the backseat. 

Hit Glen park for the first time. It was amazing. Can't believe it took us so long. 


He was so worn out by the time Daddy made it home.  

Over the weekend we cruised up to Daybreak and took a fun bike ride with the Murdocks. 


Learning how to cruise around on his little bike. 

Our big bad pitbull

Heartbreaker

Feeding the ducks at Glen Park. Wasn't long until he was up to his shoulders in that water. 



2 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

I still love that picture of him trying to hug the ants!!! It cracks me up!!! He is so funny! I loved looking at all of these pictures, it makes me feel like we have had play dates!! hahaha Let us know if you make it out to OC/LA area. Love and miss you Cuz!!

Audrey Crisp said...

Two old men in a hot tub?? Love it!! Also love the double seats at Costco!! Such fun things you do! Fun summer weather! Love Jude's hair!