Monday, November 18, 2013

My new womb mate


It's amazing how much I worry about you already. I think about you so much. You kick everytime I snuggle your big brother. You either don't like him squishing you, or you love him close by. He can't wait to feel you and tries to at times. Daddy refers to you by name and asks about you constantly. Something funny about you already is, one day when I was super early into my pregnancy with you, Daddy and I had taken Jude to the zoo and we decided to watch the bird show. There is a part where they were talking about taking care of the earth and one of the birds picks up a bottle and recycles it. This had me in tears. I was so emotional from the pregnancy hormones I got super choked up about that recycling bird. Next thing I knew Daddy had caught on to me fighting back tears, which then had us both laughing so hard we were both in tears. We have already seen you on Ultrasound four times. And will get to see you a few more times. One of the perks of being a high risk pregnancy. I can thank your big brother for that. :) This last ultrasound we got to find out if you are a boy or a girl. We are so excited to have another Dude in the house. 


The ultrasound text was literally laughing at the awesome shots we got of your family jewels. And said she was 100% sure your are definitely a boy. 


Daddy was out of town and I kept sending pics of Jude. We thought you might be feeling left out. (17.5 weeks) 

I got itching to go through all the baby clothes we have to assess what we'll need and what we have. Jude-0 was a big help. 


Some how I turned this mess into this

I bought you, your first non hand me down. I'm in love. 

We used this to announce your upcoming arrival to the social media

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So exciting!! I'm so happy you're having another boy!! You look so cute!

Allison said...

oh I love him so much too!! Can't wait for Jude to get to be a big brother...what a cool promotion :)