Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ringing in the New Year and other January fun

We rung in the New Year with some fireworks. That's as creative as we could get this year. We had a great time though. 



I just want to make a mental note of how much this boy loves hearing stories. He will sit so still and just listen so intently for a long time. And just wants hear stories over and over. 

We have redone our bedroom and Jude is the biggest fan of all of us. 


The boys closets got a much needed make over. I have been nesting like crazy and I'm not sure if its normal to do it this early or if I am paranoid my pregnancy will get cut short again. 


Sometimes my life makes me giggle to myself. I love having a busy little boy. 

We cannot get enough snow. Bring it on!! 




I love wearing this lil dude right out. The only way he naps these days is to snuggle me for a little big. I am taking full advantage of this while I can. Come April I think I wont have a clue what's up or down. 


Sometimes I catch myself just staring at him. Sometimes he catches me creepin. :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

"organizing my boys closets!!! How cute is that!?!?! Can't believe you are going to have two busy little Avengers running around there soon enough. What you and marc have done with your house is A-mazing! It is so beautiful (and organized :)).