Friday, September 5, 2014

Everyday adventures and a farewell trip to the ranch

Jude's legs got tired walking Sundance and I only had one seat on the stroller. So... Brothers share everything. 

Lil buddies

Jude loves his house. He decorated it with all the avenger stickers he could find. It looks like his thoughts are being projected on the walls.

Walking Sundance the other day Avi totally rolled the other way and was loving it. 


I love when I want to take a peek at my sleeping baby and he is looking right at me. 

I let him get the sand out again. WHY?!?!?

Then off to the ranch. Jude was super excited to drive us in. 

We hopped on the 4 wheeler immediately. Which could keep the boys busy the entire time we are at the ranch.




Playing on the wagon


We were missing Finn but it was still fun to get these two of our three babies together. 


Jude and Ny. The coolest three year olds ever.

Jumping on the hay bails with cousins.  

Ready to ranch it up/

Got to shoot a BB gun.

Hanging in the sunshine


It was a little chilly up there and it didn't stop Jude from getting soaking wet. Crazy man.

baby snuggles








1 comment:

Audrey {Crisp} said...

I can't handle how fast he is growing up!!! too cute brothers!