Saturday, October 11, 2014

Lazy Disney Days

We had an amazing time in Disneyland. Jude loved the new world that was opened up to him now that he has finally surpassed the 40 inch limit. Avi was a little shocked by all the sights and sounds. He quickly warmed up to it all though.


The boys were sooo good on the flights. And adorable.

Let the fun begin.
Jude's first go on Splash mountain. This kid is such a trooper. He rode every ride he was tall enough for at least twice. Even though he was scared on Tower of Terror and Space mountain, he rode them again so I could go. Didn't even need convincing. He's a stud. When we rode space mountain again, he just covered his eyes the whole time. I about died when I saw the picture. Splash mountain and the Train roller coaster ended up being his favorite.
This was killing me with cuteness. This was Jude trying to be brave and put his hands in the air on Soarin' (I think he thought he was really flying over CA)
Avi even got to ride a few little rides. Winnie the Pooh scared him the first time. It was really loud.
Avi did a lot of hanging out with Mom or Dad while Jude got to ride all the rides. It worked out really well for Jude. With the rider switch thing he got to ride every ride twice without waiting in a line. Lucky dog. Bed times were thrown out the window and Avi got to play with Jude's new toys when he was gone riding the rides. He had his eye on Jude's Zero dog all day and was thrilled to finally have his hands and mouth on it.


Everything in Disney is so magical. We are such suckers. 
This is Jude showing us he rode the tower or terror twice.
My handsome boy. He has made Marc and I both fall in love with Disneyland. All because he adores it and our hearts follow his.
\
Disney tradition. I love these Mickey ice-creams.

I love Avi sending a glare to Jude. He has to eat real food while Jude gets fun Mickey Ice-cream
Shy boy meets his idol. I love the second picture of Jude trying to look at him without turning his head.

Again, we are suckers for all things Disney. This bed that lights up and plays music almost put Marc and I into tears. I'm sure we won't be able to handle it when our boys are grown.

Disney treats are a must. Again, we are such suckers.

It breaks my heart that they won't remember the fun we had. They both got to bring something back from Disney that will last longer then their little memories. I adore all three of my boys. I would be so lost without them.

No comments: