Friday, July 10, 2015

May 2015

Back to my little quiet riot. Jude sometimes likes to dress Avi up too. 


Jude loves to have Avi walk to him

When you get a new costume and your Jude, it means we need to go to Disneyland so he can wear it. 

Avi gets to ride the cute rides while Jude rides the big rides. 

Avi finds Darth Vader extremely charming

These to cruising around. they could do this for hours. 

I love when they actually play together.

Avi totally has a thing where he loves to drive his cars on his tummy.

My beautiful Darth 

Guess where we're headed....DISNEY....Again. :)


Jude got to skip the line and go through the VIP door on the star tours ride.


We flew my niece in so we could spend the night away by ourselves for our anniversary. 


I bent over to pick something up that rolled under the couch and next thing I knew I had become a ride.

Avi has no fear and climbs on anything and everything. I think he is going to figure out how to climb out of his bed soon and I am terrified. 

Love when I catch sweet moments of Jude being nice to his little bro

Jude will either completely snub you or chat your head off. Grandma caught him on a chatty moment. 

Avi loves Sundance


Avi loves to snuggle his daddy. 

Spoiled much?

Rainy walk. This doesn't happen much here. 

This face is too much for my heart to handle

I guess he loves all dogs not just Sundance

I thought it would be fun to take a hike while Jude was at school. Avi was passed out within 5 mins. 


This little cowboy KILLS me. Easily my favorite costume. He loves the idea of cowboys and wants to be a REAL cowboy. He likes to listen to cowboy music (Marty Robbins Big Iron)


Jude thinks his Daddy is pretty cool and sometimes has to do exactly what he is doing. 

Ops, nap time already

The Efstratis crew were here in CA and we got to spend some time with them. Jude quickly put on some soccer clothes and tried his darnedest to keep up. 


It was Memorial Day and we stop to pay tribute. 

Again it was so sad to say goodbye. We can't wait to play with all the cousins again. 

No comments: