Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting out and about

We were able to get out yesterday while the weather was nice and test out our little
backpack with Jude. He was such a good sport about the whole thing. I think he has a little cabin fever too. He seemed to really enjoy the fresh air. I do wonder if I have let my gaurd down a little too early though. He has had a little runny nose. I am crossing my fingers that it stays only that. I would hate to have made it this far and then get sick after being so careful. Well here are some pics of our big adventure.





Thanks for checkin in. :)

5 comments:

WHITE said...

Jude is the cutest little guy ever!!! That second picture of Marc looks exactly like Ken, I have never noticed how much he looks like his dad!
Cute family, I am glad you had a chance to get out and enjoy some fresh air!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

What a stud!!! I love those blue eyes! It seemed like a beautiful day to go for a hike.

marieaduncan said...

So glad to see you out and about~ I can't even imagine the cabin fever you all must have~ Love ya so much and that little stink is soooooooooooo cute!!

Audrey Crisp said...

A www so cute. Looks like a great family outing!

Joy ~ Kurt said...

Awww i love it! Thanks for sharing dunc! sure to love you!