Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer

We are enjoying the warm weather so much. We went for a fun little family hike this weekend and hit up the pool earlier this week. We are just having a ball. Jude is struggling with sleep a little bit. He'll do good one night then not the next and it's been a total roller coaster. I'm just trying to survive it. He also goes in waves with his eating. He'll do great for a few days and start to put weight on then stop eating for a couple days and slims back down. The only thing consistent about this kid is being inconsistent. :) He is always in a pretty playful mood which helps us get through the hard nights. As always, thanks for checkin in.

Our weekend hike
He doesn't mind getting a little dirty.


The whole fam, Sundance is somewhere near by.


Takin in the view


Becoming one with nature. You are what you eat. :)


Chillin in the backyard


The pool




I think he looks like my nephew Indy here. Mom what do you think??


Jude went crazy for this bike. I think he let us push him around in for about an hour.






Jammin


Every morning after our jog we enjoy a spinach smoothie

2 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

awwwwwwwww so cute!! Is that a moby wrap? I have one too. You will have to show me how to wrap it since I haven't quite conquered it yet. You seem like a pro. Jude is such a stud. Ohh and McCall was telling me how Aunt Sue was talking about how she will give babies coconut milk to help them gain weight. Maybe you can talk to her, or your pedi about it... I just thought of you when McCall said that.

Unknown said...

Lindsay he is adorable and you are the cutest Mom!!!