Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello Fall!!

We are loving this perfect weather! I swear this is the nicest weather we have ever had. We are just loving it so far. Hope it lasts a little while. We finally got Jude blessed yesterday. He wasn't aloud to be around people until technically May. I did break that rule a little. Shhh... Then with trips and people out of town we were only just now able to gitter done! It was so much fun to get Jude all dressed up. He totally didn't mind. He knew something was up though. The morning of he was a mess. He wouldn't let me put him down for even a second. He was nuts. I've started letting him watch a little Baby Einstein's to see if that would help him eat. It worked great for two days. Ha Ha. He loves the movies though. He giggles with it and gets excited at things. It's really cute to watch. But I am nervous about letting him watch TV so young. I guess just a little can't hurt right?? I also want to note that it was Monday the 27th last year that my water broke and left work to run to the hospital saying "I'll be right back." Next thing I knew I was being whisked away in an ambulance. CRAZY!!!!

The Scotsman



Fell asleep on our walk today so he spent his nap in the backyard with Sundance. I thought his little legs with those boots sticking out were so cute!



I also love his hat hair. I find it so funny. It's so human. I can't grasp babies doing human things. Weird????


One more crazy hair shot!! What a goof!

2 comments:

Dan+Alli said...

Dan and I are DYING over that kilt. We wanted so bad to bless Cody in one but couldn't find one ANYWHERE. Where did you get it?!? Dan insisted we had the "Duncan" tartan though. What tartan is that one?

marieaduncan said...

Cute, cute pics Linds. He was so cute in his kilt~~~~ I also love the new look of your blog. So cute. Love ya.