Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Baby it's cold outside.

We've been having so much fun checkin out lights and carriage rides and all sorts of things. This weekend we hit the riverwoods with Ali and Marriott and family. It was freezing, but so much fun. They have done such a good job there. We stuck Jude on Santa's lap and giggled as he FREAKED out. I thought I could possibly distract him with something, but it wasn't happening. I just hope he's not ruined forever. We also went to Salt lake and watched the ice skaters. It was again freezing but a lot of fun. Our whole purpose of going up there was to do the zoo lights but it just didn't work out. We forgot everything we needed. Space Cadettes!! Anyways, here are the fun pics to prove what a good time we had. :)

~Riverwoods~



Warming up at Starbucks in SLC. Doesn't Nyla just kill you???



Real quick I just want to mention how much I love my little Linus. He drags his blanket around with him and it is just so cute!

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun! I've heard Riverwoods looks awesome! You are such a beautiful family!!! Cute cute cute! Happy Holidays!

Allison said...

She does kill me. Whose baby is that anyway?? :)
Love doing all the christmas stuff with you guys. Nix just thinks you two are the coolest!

How cute is Linus!