Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas finally came and boy did it.

We had a great Christmas. My two brothers that live on opposite coasts both came home for Christmas this year. It was so fun to have them here. We started off Christmas eve with the Duncan's. Marie made the yummiest crab cakes ever. Mmmmmm.......... where was I? Oh yeah, then we got right to the gift giving. Jude got the cutest little hat from Bella and a cool little toy taxi, so cute. Thanks Bella! Then Grandma hooked him up with new jammies! So cute. Marc and I both got cool new scarf and beanies and a gift card for a night out from Kristyn and Nick. Thanks guys. We love them. Marie also got us a super nice hand grill. It was really, really nice. Then we rushed over to my family for more gift giving. It is always Christmas Chaos at my mom's. The good kind. People everywhere, food everywhere, presents EVERYWHERE!! Jude got a cool talking soccer ball that he just loves to carry around with him from Becca and Chris. We also got gift cards and lovely smelly lotions and soaps from my siblings and my cute mom also hooked Jude up with some jammies and a cute new outfit that he has on right now. :) And he love his piano and guitar as well. What a fun night. Then we rushed home so Santa could come visit. Marc and I woke up around 5 am so we could give our gifts to each other without a little person climbing all over us. :) Then Jude O was up and he was all over this present thing. He quickly learned cool things were behind all that wrapping. He was very cute. Ken and Marie stopped by again to bring even more gifts. Jude got a very cool ball pen thing. It is so so cute and a new toy dragon and toy box. What a spoiled brat!! Marc also got me a cool baby seat for my bike and Jude just loves it. We've spent some fun time on it too. It has really been a great Christmas. :) Sorry for writing every detail. I just don't want to forget.


Bella and Jude


Jude gave to Nyla. I should preface that Jude wasn't 100% on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.


Nyla and Jude kept very busy


Jude and Nyla... Do I even need to say anything


All the grandkids that were there. We are so missing the matt and bine clan! And did I mention Jude wasn't feeling well. Ha Ha!


Had to take a pic of this present Jude helped me write on the tag.


Santa came!













Sharing with Sundance


Christmas outfit and testing out the new bike seat!

4 comments:

Allison said...

He looks like he seriously had a good Christmas and scored tons of good loot! I love the pics of him trying everything out. So cute! I'm also glad you got to spend time with your family too. Us Duncans can be a little overbearing when it comes to family time.
And marc has got to kick that paci habit, it's ridiculous!! :)

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

He is such a cute little boy Lins!!! I can see so much of you in him too, or is it Ollerton that I see? He is so so so handsome and he makes me a little teeny tiny bit sad to think that I will never have a blond hair blue eyed babes ahahah. He is so handsome!! I can't get over his cuteness and all those fun videos of him! I can't believe he can make all those animal noises!!! I am so impressed!

gina bina said...

So glad you had a great Christmas! I'm sorry I couldn't catch up with you more at the reception, it was a little chaotic, but you look ravishing :).

Audrey Crisp said...

Merry Christmas! Love that bike seat. I'll have to check out those videos above when I'm not on my phone! Looks like you guys had fun!