Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tis the season

Jude just got over his first cough. I loved his froggy breathing though. So cute. We have been doing a ton of Christmas shopping and wrapping. Jude is loves being my little helper. He is getting a little too independent when we are out. He wants to be down and walk around on his own and touch things that I am sure people don't appreciate. Last weekend we went to the Christmas market in SLC. It was so cute. Jude did awesome. We just bundled him up and through him in the backpack and off we went. We went and saw the lights at the temple as well. Jude was diggin it. Then we ended it with some delicious Siegfried's. I am sure I spelled that wrong. :)

Aren't they the sweetest??? So much love for those two.




runnin around SLC




Finishing up the night with ole crazy hair over there!!


Jude has really clued into how great Sundance is. I'm not sure Sundance thinks Jude is as great as he thinks she is but they are cute together. Jude followers her around and jumps on her and gives her hugs. Just like Daddy!



2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun! I miss seeing the lights at temple square!

Allison said...

Jude & Sundance kill me. It's a good thing we can't have a dog at our condo because after seeing those pics, I'm headed out to get one!!