Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Slow down February

February is flying by. I can't believe it. I secretly love it cause it means spring is just that much closer but I hope I am enjoying right now too. We are loving getting some much needed snow. Not very much of it. But I'll take what we can get. Marc had to be out of town again last week. We hate when he's gone. When he got home we went sledding in the freshly fallen snow. Jude is starting to get more and more into it. We took him to a little more intense hill then the one in our backyard. He was so cute and would giggle as he cruised down the hill. He loved to eat the snow too. Funny how that is just instinct. Jude is loving his little music class. He really enjoys singing songs and tries to do the actions that go along with it. He is very in to waving bye to everything. Still LOVES his blankies. Carries them around everywhere. And is very into books. Loves to go through them and check out the pictures. Doesn't care to be read to. Just likes to check them out. I also forgot to mention last post that January was the first month since he was born we didn't have to go to the doctor for something. I am hoping February will be the same. Fingers crossed.

Sledding fun!!


The best way to warm up after a snow day is a nice hot bubble bath with the whole family. We all squeezed into our tub. It was way fun. Jude loved having a party in the tub and thought the jets in the tub were really cool.

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun! I love the snow. Wait, No I actually hate it! HAHA.. BUt I love to play in it. I hate driving in it and scraping car windows! Such fun pics! LOve the family hot bath idea!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

ahhahaha so cute!!! I love the picture of you guys warming up! ahhahahahahahah Now I want a hot tub... thanks a lot!

Allison said...

You guys are such cute parents. Jude is a lucky guy. I mean what other parents would let their kid lay in the gutter & eat snow!! HA HA. You know I'm kidding Linds. :)

First month without a Dr. visit. You have got to be kidding me!