Saturday, February 11, 2012

The toddling toddler

Oh how we adore this kid. He is so much fun. We are loving taking him places and showing him new things. It really trips us out how he has gone from teeny tiny preemie to the toddling toddler. He is very good at getting into everything as toddlers are. I feel like I am living with a Tasmanian devil and I just follow him around cleaning up his messes.
Marc was out of town for work last week. That always makes time go by so much slower, but we survived. We stayed very busy. We went to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving point. Jude loved it. A turkey had a great attempt to take Jude's finger off. Scared him to death. Ha Ha. We also have been staying very busy with Daddy home too. We went to the Dinosaur museum and Hogle Zoo. It's been a lot of fun with this nice weather. We are just milking it for all we can!

Petting zoo, He loved the goats. I think the fact that they were tiny and super gentle and friendly pushed him over the edge. He is fascinated by animals eating and loved to try to feed them and loves to say and sign "eat" When he sees them. And don't you just love his bod in his snow suit! He reminds me so much of the penguin on Batman. :) In a good way.





Helping Dad pack. He did this all on his own. I didn't put anything in the suitcase.


Dinosaur museum. He loved to eat the sand in the play area. So we didn't stay there too long. He also has to hug and kiss everything. Very sanitary I am sure. But oh so sweet!!





The Hogle Zoo. I think the giraffes were the most impressive thing for him. He really loved them. And who doesn't love a couple of turtles celebrating Valentine's Day??






Daddy and Jude cruising around Downtown SLC. I love this pic. It represents how I see Jude most of the time. Zipping around like a blur!


Eating his favorite fruit. "Appa"

4 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

I love those photos. He is such a handsome little nugget!!! And that hat is so awesome!!!

I have been wanting to go to Hogle Zoo so bad, now I want to go even more!! You guys seem like such a happy little family!

Audrey Crisp said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! So cute! Looks like you guys have done some fun things! Love his hat and snowsuit!

Unknown said...

He is so big!! I feel like he was born yesterday! What a cutie!!!!

Anonymous said...

he is getting so big!! I cant believe it.