Thursday, August 4, 2011

CALIFORNICATION

We took a wonderful vacation with Marc's sister, her husband and two kids. It was great. We also had my two nieces come along to help out with the kiddos. They were awesome. We left Friday July 22 and spent the night in Vegas. It was so fun there I couldn't figure out why we would leave. We should just spend the week there. :) But we made it to Huntington Beach, CA. It was totally worth the extra four hours from Vegas. It was amazing and the place we rented was so great and it was one block from the beach. We all just loved it. We hit up a local neighborhood donut shop every morning and went to the beach several times a day. Got to do some great shopping. Hit up H&M. It was great. Marc and Marriott I think got to surf every day. We also got to spend some time with my bros Troy and Paul. Thanks again for the BBQ!! Yum! We stayed until Saturday the 30th and got home crazy early on Sunday. Jude did well on the drive. We timed it during sleep times so I didn't have to do a circus act the whole time in the back. Jude also liked the water, which is surprising cause it is so dang cold. But what he was obsessed with was the sand. We could never get a really great pic of him on the beach cause we couldn't get him to stop staring at the sand. He liked to eat it as well and we couldn't keep him from sticking his face in the sand. Such a silly kid. Anyways, on to the pics. :)

Jude passed out at the beach. So he slept in his swimsuit and towel.


The girls and I enjoying our Pedro's tacos. This is San Clemente. We took two trips here. We just love it.


Jude didn't get any tacos. But he thought it was hilarious to feed me his crackers.


Jude LOVES riding on our shoulders. The only problem is he also LOVES to pull hair.




This is the sweet neighborhood we stayed in.


And our great place!


The BBQ. Everyone except Paul is in this pic


Fell asleep with his hand in his treat cup.


Amazing San Clemente


Jude and Nyla swingin their lil hearts out!


Jude wasn't done when we were.


Rodeo Drive BABY!!


Cute lil boy!


Awwwww! Seriously???


Mommy's much more cautious.


OBSESSION!!




The kiddos


Jude loves leaves and dirt and sand and whatever. When he's on a walk he'll reach out and grab leaves and eat them.


Cutest babies ever!


Jude loves watermelon


The sweet pool in Vegas! Told you. Why'd we leave??


Look how grown up he is!!!


He loves drinks and wanted my Dr Pepper so bad!! That should put him right to sleep for the drive, right?

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So
Fun!!! He's so
Big and cute!

Anonymous said...

cutest boy EVER! that picture of marc throwing him in the air is so awesome! Looks like a fun trip

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

That sounds like so much fun. What a great trip! And I knew you were in HB before I even read it because I use to live 3 blocks from the beach and I knew exactly where you were! Awww now I miss it... THANKS A LOT! hahaha jk. And those babies are sooooooooooo cute! How do you handle all that cuteness? I hope I can get a blond hair blue eyed baby.... I SAID HOPE!!! ahahah

Allison said...

this already seems like so long ago. My fav pics are you & Jude in the vegas pool, and then Jude in the sand... what a doll.