Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Really another one??

Jude has really become quite the little scooter. He just woke one morning and started doing it. He also started pulling himself up on furniture. He gets so proud and just giggles when he does it. He also has been trying to use some funny things to pull himself up on. My favorite so far is the dog. Sundance is a real good sport about it too. The other day he had a hold of her eye lid trying to pull himself up. Ha Ha!! Also Jude has been a nightmare to feed the last little while. He screams and fights the second I put his bib on. It's been horrible for both of us. I've been trying every trick I can think of and nothing is working. UGH!! So today I called my doctors office to see if the had any suggestions. They said to bring him in to just check him over. I did. I felt it was going to be a huge waist of time. He just hates eating. Nothing is wrong. Well, I was wrong. Not only is he definitely teething they said, he also has an ear infection on the left ear. Poor kid. I thought we had moved passed those. NOPE! So we are doing some antibiotics and we'll reevaluate in a week. Well until then. Here are some pics.

This car is meant to be used in the pool, not as a pool. But who cares?


Post swimming crazy hair. He looks more like Einsteins kid then ours.


Jude's a little trooper. He totally hung out in this ice cold water forever!! He's nuts like his daddy.


One thing he'll always eat. PEACHES! He acts like a zoombie baby chewing on flesh!!


Pulling himself up on Sundance


2 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

ahhaha where to start! I love the pic of him eating that peach, Sundance is such a sweet dog!!! He really is too cute and I love the hair and swimming photo.

It seems like you have a great doctor! I never would have thought it was a ear infection because of the way it has been hard for him to eat in the past, and teething I would have just assumed it was those two things. Who is your pedi? Just curious? You can feel free to email me at haolepinos{@}gmail{.}com if you want to answer those ahahahha.

He is sooooooooooooo cute I can barely take it! I love those bright blue eyes and blond hair!

Allison said...

How cute that he uses his big sis to pull him up. he's smart!
He was such a sweetie on the boat last night for being sick. He got in the water more than Nix did :)