Tuesday, January 17, 2012

There you are winter

Winter feels like it has finally found us. I am so depressed and bored. Jude and I have examined every crevice in this place. We have been trying to find indoor fun to do. We have hit the aquarium twice in one week. I've been to H&M three times in one week. Grandparents house almost everyday. Now, we're getting low on ideas. :)
Jude's at a fun age. He's so playful and snugly.
I finally got tough and let him cry it out when he would wake up for a bottle. I can't believe I have put it off so long. I think the longest he ever cried was 15 minutes. Of coarse now that I've said that he'll cry for three hours tonight. :) c'est la vie.
He loves shoes a.k.a. sssoooee. I think he must know that means he's going outside. He has also started saying horse. Super cute. He also has been doing something silly for a long time that I keep forgetting to write down so I don't forget... He flaps his fingers right by his ears. He does it all the time. It's really goofy.
He's trying to figure out if he needs one nap or two a day. He flip flops a lot.
We also started a new little music class and he loves to just stare at himself in the mirror. He loves himself. Very good self esteem so far. :)

The other day I heard a big thud and I went to check it out and this is what I found. (the big thud was Jude throwing himself into the bath tub).


My lil Jude. This is him with shoes over his footie jammies. Whatever makes you happy Jude. And also He does this all day long. Looks at his reflection in the dishwasher.



This is also how Jude signs the word more. He also does please, eat and sometimes all done.


I only had my phone at the aquarium, but here are the cute kids, Jude keep getting called a girl. I don't know if it was his outfit or if he just needs a hair cut that I refuse to do yet.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Okay now it's time for a Playdate at my house! You haven't done that one yet. OR, we could cruise up there! We would love to do that. Let us know the next time you are having a LONG day, cause you can be sure I am too!

Audrey Crisp said...

Yeah the winter sucks! It's freezing here too! I'm usually home all day. He is at such a cute, fun stage! I hope it warms up!