Monday, October 7, 2013

September

September slipped past in a blink. But here is what were were up to that month. Excluding our NYC trip which I will do a separate post later. :) 

Cracks me up all day long with the silly things he does. 

September was such weird weather. One day it would be 90 degrees. The next 45. So weird. But I kinda love hats and boots so it's not all bad. 

Daddy took Jude to the reptile fair while Mommy went shopping at City Creek. But they had so much fun I was a little jealous. 

ALWAYS has a bruise somewhere but lately its been only on the forehead. 

Here comes another one.

Too cool

Jude's cute cousin Seattle took care of him for two days while Mommy and Daddy took off to Vegas. We had so much fun. 

Such a weirdy sometimes. I love it! 

Liberty Park day

He looooves tomatoes. 

The Utah State fair. This is something I had never experienced until I met Marc. It is quickly becoming a family tradition. Jude loves all the rides and cute activities and the people watching is better then the airport. :)





Mommy had an awesome night off at traffic school and Jude was so excited about getting a hamburger with Daddy and was so excited about his boys night out. 

Obsession. 


No comments: