Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Turning the big three

Jude turned three this last week, despite how hard I tried to stop it and keep him my lil guy forever. We spent the Sunday before with the Duncan's and the Sunday after with my Grandma Pat. He got spoiled rotten at both places. I some how didn't think to take any pictures at Grandma Pats. I hate when I do that. But he got so spoiled and had such a fun time celebrating. 


Spoiled lil birthday boy






He was sure to pass out some good hugs though

Singing Happy Birthday


Jude's actual birthday was pretty laid back. Daddy spent the morning with us and made some gingerbread pancake. 

Then Daddy went into work for a bit and Jude and I spent some quality time together. He is turning into a little climber. I walked into the kitchen and found this. He had eaten the entire top half of the pumpkin bread we had just brought home. 

We played with birthday presents and went to the park as well. 



Then we met Daddy for lunch and went to Chuck E Cheese. We had a great time. 

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Happy birthday Jude!!! Can't believe he's 3! Wow. Wes turns 2 soon, it's crazy how fast it goes. Looks like he had a fun birthday! Cutest little 3 year old!