Friday, April 29, 2011

The Easter bunny and a bug

Well this week we celebrated Easter. That was fun. Jude got food and clothes. Next year I am sure will be a little more exciting. Also this week Marc and Jude both have a little bug. The only symptom/sign is a fever and just feeling yucky. Jude will just lay on my shoulder and moan and grunt. I feel so bad for him. We took him to the doctor to make sure it wasn't his ears causing it, which it thankfully wasn't. So we just have to keep him hydrated. Which is very difficult. He doesn't want to eat at all. I keep trying and trying with no luck. The doctors office said I could try to force it in a syringe but he need 24-32 oz of fluid a day. I don't know if that is possible but I will try my best. Meanwhile we have called it a pajama day and I am trying to make sure Jude gets lost of rest. Which has meant sleeping on me a lot, which also means I get nothing done. But that's okay, just want my lil' guy feelin better. As always, Thanks for checkin in.

Easter basket time!!


Swinging at Grandma's. He swung until he fell asleep.


His Easter outfit!

Then the sad part. Jude fighting his bug! I think Real losing made this little guy physically sick.

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

No! No more sickies! Your poor fam. Cute Easter pics!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

So so so so so so cute Lins!!! I want to meet him. We are back in town now, so whenever you are available we can get together. My email is haolepinos@gmail.com

Allison said...

his expressions with that Easter basket are priceless! He's like "for me? really?".

Anonymous said...

ohhh i just love hiM!