Friday, April 15, 2011

Just glad to have my lil guy!

Jude and I are havin a great time together. I find myself really grateful to have not only my healthy lil guy, but just to have him. He brings so much joy to our lives. Even when he's bawling at 3:00 am for no reason. He's just ours and we'll love him forever. I am forever in debt to our heavenly father for blessing us. He is just amazing.

We finally went back to church! First time since he was born. YIKES!



Hangin with the cousins

snuggles!!


Nyla and Jude are pulling the same face!! So cute!


Anna and Jude


Jude's namesake shirt! Ha Ha.



So that's why there is a seatbelt on this. He bounced himself almost right on to the ground. Me being mother of the year just took a few pics before helping.

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Haha... love that last pic. Cute family pic of ya'll! Jude and his cousin look so much alike!!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

bahahhaahhaha mother of the year!!! I think he looks darling half way our of his bouncer, so I for one am very grateful you grabbed the camera first!!! hahaha He is soooooo stinking cute! I just love him! So does this mean we can get together now!?!? I love his vest, and those babies other babies are so cute... I am confused though, I need to know who is having such cute babies!?!? And can I just add, how amazing the Ollerton genes really are? Is there one Ollerton baby that isn't the cutest thing on this earth?!?!

marieaduncan said...

Yes, you're the Mother of the year Linds~ That is sooooooo funny and so cute~ Looking forward to seeing my little Buddy this week~ Love, Marie

Podid's said...

AHHH! I love that little guy! I can't wait to be able to spend more time with him!!